The Engineer PTZ-62 Duckbill Tip Black Coated ESD Tweezers are ideal for handling static-sensitive components. These tweezers are apart of our set that are frequently used in the K & A Electronics workshop and we highly recommend them.
- Made in Japan
- Static dissipative black-coated tweezers
- ESD-safe shank with Epoxy coating, ideal for handling static sensitive components (1x10E5 to 10E8 ohm)
- Anti-magnetic and non-corrosive stainless steel body
- Non-slip and anti-glare rugged surface for stress-free work
- Length: 120mm
- Round Tip Tip Shape: R0.9 mm (0.04 inches)
- Material: Stainless Steel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.