The Engineer PZ-60 Long Nose Gripping Pliers will remove problematic ruined screws quickly with ease. Crafted in Japan, the plier's unique jaw groove and lip design, allows you to firmly grip a screw and simply twist it out (normal pliers would just slip off) - the jaws can even grip & extract truss head screws (low-profile dome heads) as well custom/specialized and tamper-proof screws. Additionally, the jaws on these pliers also have inter-meshed teeth which allows a firm grip even on the most thinnest of materials (shim etc.). They are heavily used in our workshop and we can't recommend them enough!
- Long nose pliers with non-slip jaws
- Serrated teeth lined consecutively, inter-meshed with each other, bite and take a hold of an object securely, no slippage! The teeth even hold a thin plate securely.
- Screw removal - Just Grip & Turn !!
- Removes small screws with stripped or rusted heads or stubborn fasteners in seconds.
- Able to deal with small screws in confined space
- Durable comfort grips
- Owing to T-shaped forging handles, the handle sleeve will not twist or slip off during heavy duty use.
- With its specially-designed jaws and vertical serrations, it maximizes friction with no slippage and generate gripping power.
- Ordinary pliers require strong grip so as to hold a thin plate securely or cut a thin material, while the gripping jaws of Engineer PZ-60 can bite into the material and the cutting blade can cut even a thin wire with less grasping power.
- The unique T-shape handle helps preventing the handle sleeve from twisting or turning round, good for heavy users.
- Please note you may receive Engineer, or Warren & Brown branded pliers. They are exactly the same just with a different logo.
|Screw Head Size
|Body: Carbon Steel
|dia. 2 to 5.5mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.