It can be quite frustrating removing a stripped bolt or screw. Regular pliers slip when you try to grip the head, and drilling out the screw can cause more damage to the object you are working on. Here's where the PZ-57 precision screw removal pliers come in. The mouth of the plier is concave and extra-grippy, making it easy to grasp bolts and screws. They are also perfect for holding nuts when assembling projects. They get used frequently in the K & A Electronics Workshop.
- Ideal for unfastening frozen or small size special screws
- Slender jaws and pocket-sized body with strap holes
- ESD - Safe handle made of thermoplastic elastomer featuring cushioned grip & oil resistance
- Anti-slipping vertical & horizontal serration
- Safe handle made of thermoplastic elastomer featuring cushioned grip and oil resistance
- Patented Design enables powerful gripping & torque.
- Specially designed for small screws
- Pocket sized body.
- Material Carbon Steel
- Weight 100g.
- Made in Japan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.