Respiratory protection is a significant concern for welders due to the release of fumes and gases as part of the process. In addition to the metal fumes and toxic gases, welding hazards include burns and radiation from the flame/arc, molten metal splashes, sparks and heated surfaces. The 3M 8512 welding respirator provides lightweight, effective and comfortable respiratory protection in applications like welding, soldering and other operations where metal fumes may be present. The 8512 respirator is also compatible with other 3M personal safety products, e.g. eyewear and earplugs.
- For welding application to provide protection from ozone and welding fumes
- Low profile design allows compatibility with welding shields
- Flame retardant, cake resistant filter media reduces caking of particles on filter surfaces
- Heavy duty adjustable straps provide secure feel
- Proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve helps to remove exhaled air and minimises risk of misting eyewear
- 8514 has activated carbon layer to filter out ozone and nuisance levels* of organic vapour
- Applications: protects from ozone, welding fumes and nuisance odours (8514) e.g. welding - MIG, TIG, metal fumes
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012
- *Nuisance levels are those levels below the Workplace Exposure Standards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.