Miniware TS100 Soldering Iron with B2 Tip TS100-B2
TS100 employs 304 stainless steel nested shell of Polycarbonate plastic. It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with the STM32 chip. Under these functionalities, the temperature can be controlled accurately, and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
- Easy-dismount design for space saving.
- Temperature display and temperature control key built on the handle.
- Reduced sectional area of the tip improves the thermal conductivity.
- Rapid heat up.
- Automatic sleep.
- Model Number: TS100
- Output Power: 65W
- Temperature Stability: ± 2 degrees Celsius
- Output Temperature: 100-400 degrees Celsius
- Input Voltage: 12-24V - DC Jack 5.5x2.5mm
- Total Length: 168mm
- Color: Black
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC
1 x TS100 Body
1 x B2 Soldering Tip
1 x Allen Key