Uno R3 (Arduino Compatible) Microcontroller
The Uno r3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 chip from MicroChip. It is 100% Arduino™ compatible and at a lower price.
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analogue inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB Type B connection, a DC Power Jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
This is the latest revision of Arduino Uno and features stronger reset circuit and 16U2 microcontroller instead of the 8U2.
1 x Uno r3 Board
1 x USB Cable for PC connection
- This board is a generic model, built from the Arduino Uno r3 design by Arduino. It's completely compatible with the Arduino IDE.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328 (datasheet)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analogue Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz